Palos Heights Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||66|
Property Types (active listings)
Palos Heights Properties For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Palos Heights Real Estate
Palos Heights real estate has something for everyone. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or you are looking for more space or even downsizing, you’ll find it here.
Palos Heights has many great neighborhoods to choose from, each with a unique charm.
- Lake Katherine is a waterfront neighborhood along the south side of Lake Katherine and north of West College Drive.
- Colonial Heights also known as Old Palos is a well-established neighborhood with mid-sized homes.
- Downtown Palos Heights includes residential and commercial opportunities. You’ll find this neighborhood surrounding South Harlem Avenue.
- Ishnala is another well-established neighborhood characterized by mature trees and well-kept properties.
- Laurel Glen offers townhomes and condos for sale, and when they are listed they tend to be purchased quickly.
- Navajo Hills is ideal for those looking for townhouses and single-family homes and is located just off of Navajo Drive.
- Oak Hills Country Club Village is located within the Oak Hills Golf Course and offers a variety of condo units with easy access to popular commuter routes.
- Old Westgate is a dense, suburban neighborhood that backs onto Lake Arrowhead.
Westgate Valley is a townhouse complex that includes Spyglass Circle and Medinah Court. To the east residents enjoy the parklands surrounding Lake Arrowhead.
Palos Heights Community Information
Palos Heights is located just east of Palos Park, north of Burr Oak Woods, west of Crestwood, and south of Worth across the Calumet Seg Channel. This city is known for its scenic surroundings and lets residents enjoy the feel of living in nature while having access to all of the major amenities.
Hometown to some notable athletes, musicians, actresses, and professionals:
- Brian Bogusevic, an outfielder with Houston Astros and Chicago Cubs
- Peter Brown, singer-songwriter, co-wrote Madonna's "Material Girl", was raised in Palos Heights
- Kendall Coyne Schofield, ice hockey Olympic gold medallist and forward with the PWHPA
- Jim Hughes, a pitcher with Brooklyn Dodgers, Chicago Cubs, and Chicago White Sox
- Arlene Kotil, professional baseball player
- Jennifer Lien, actress (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Christine Magnuson, two-time Olympic swimming medalist
- Ryan Murphy, USA Olympic swimmer
- Ed Olczyk, member of USA hockey team at 1984 Olympics, NHL player, coach, and broadcaster
- Quentin Richardson, forward and guard with the Miami Heat
Residents are able to easily access the Metra’s Southwest Station connecting to the village of Manhattan, and Chicago Union Station via Pace bus routes, making it an ideal location for commuters.
When it comes to restaurants and shopping, most of the businesses are located along South Harlem Avenue with a few options along Ridgeland Avenue.
Living in Palos Park you’ll find a number of local parks to explore. From small community green spaces to the expansive Cook County Forest Preserve, exploring the outdoors has never been more convenient.
Find Your Next Home In The Chicago Metropolitan Area
Whether you're looking for your first home, an upgrade or a downsize, Mike Clendenning is ready to answer your questions and put his experience and expertise to work for you!Ask A Question
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.